Why I Ride with Waymo: Jordan
Editor’s Note: In this “Why I Ride with Waymo” post, Jordan shares what makes Waymo One a relaxing and enjoyable service.
What do you primarily use Waymo One for?
I primarily use Waymo to go hangout or go to bars with my coworkers. With Waymo, I don’t have to worry about driving after a night out; plus, I get to keep my car in the prime apartment parking spot.
What was your first ride like, and what has improved since then?
How do you normally rate your Waymo One rides?
What’s the most difficult part of driving for you, and how does Waymo handle it?
Related Google News:
- Why I Ride with Waymo: Jesse February 19, 2021
- Why Verizon Media picked BigQuery for scale, performance and cost February 12, 2021
- Why a leader at Twitter thinks Google Cloud training is a must for IT execs and employees February 4, 2021
- Introducing: Black@Waymo February 4, 2021
- Think big: Why Ricardo chose Bigtable to complement BigQuery January 14, 2021
- Why I Ride with Waymo: Xavier January 13, 2021
- Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas, Waymo team up to transport cookies January 12, 2021
- Why you'll hear us saying fully autonomous driving tech from now on January 6, 2021