What you can learn in our Q4 2020 Google Cloud Security Talks
2020 has brought with it some tremendous innovations in the area of cloud security. As cloud deployments and technologies have become an even more central part of organizations’ security program, we hope you’ll join us for the latest installment of our Google Cloud Security Talks, a live online event on November 18th, where we’ll help you navigate the latest thinking in cloud security.
We’ll share expert insights into our security ecosystem and cover the following topics
Sunil Potti and Rob Sadowski will open the digital event with our latest Google Cloud security announcements.
This will be followed by a panel discussion with Dave Hannigan and Jeanette Manfra from Google Cloud’s Office of the CISO on how cloud migration is a unique opportunity to dismantle the legacy security debt of the past two decades.
Kelly Waldher and Karthik Lakshminarayan will talk about the new Google Workspace and how it can enable users to access data safely and securely while preserving individual trust and privacy.
We will present our vision of network security in the cloud with Shailesh Shukla and Peter Blum, where we’ll talk about the recent innovations that are making network security in the cloud powerful but invisible, protecting infrastructure and users from cyber attacks.
Sam Lugani and Ibrahim Damlaj will do a deeper dive on Confidential Computing, and more specifically Confidential GKE Nodes and how they can add another layer of protection for containerized workloads.
You will also learn how Security Command Center can help you identify misconfigurations in your virtual machines, containers, network, storage, and identity and access management policies as well vulnerabilities in your web applications, with Kathryn Shih and Timothy Peacock.
Anton Chuvakin and Seth Vargo will talk about the differences between key management and secret management to help you choose the best security controls for your use cases.
Finally, we will host the Google Cloud Security Showcase, a special segment where we’ll focus on a few security problems and show how we’ve recently helped customers solve them using the tools and products that Google Cloud provides.
We look forward to sharing our latest security insights and solutions with you. Sign-up now to reserve your virtual seat.
Related Google News:
- Google’s research & data insights solution makes next-generation research accessible April 28, 2021
- Google Translate: One billion installs, one billion stories April 28, 2021
- Agent installation options for Google Cloud VMs April 28, 2021
- Creating safer cloud journeys with new security features and guidance for Google Cloud and Workspace April 28, 2021
- Google Cloud announces new region to support growing customer base in Israel April 28, 2021
- How to transfer your data to Google Cloud April 27, 2021
- How capital markets can prepare for the future with AI April 27, 2021
- Choose the best way to use and authenticate service accounts on Google Cloud April 27, 2021