What you can learn in our Q4 2020 Google Cloud Security Talks
2020 has brought with it some tremendous innovations in the area of cloud security. As cloud deployments and technologies have become an even more central part of organizations’ security program, we hope you’ll join us for the latest installment of our Google Cloud Security Talks, a live online event on November 18th, where we’ll help you navigate the latest thinking in cloud security.
We’ll share expert insights into our security ecosystem and cover the following topics
Sunil Potti and Rob Sadowski will open the digital event with our latest Google Cloud security announcements.
This will be followed by a panel discussion with Dave Hannigan and Jeanette Manfra from Google Cloud’s Office of the CISO on how cloud migration is a unique opportunity to dismantle the legacy security debt of the past two decades.
Kelly Waldher and Karthik Lakshminarayan will talk about the new Google Workspace and how it can enable users to access data safely and securely while preserving individual trust and privacy.
We will present our vision of network security in the cloud with Shailesh Shukla and Peter Blum, where we’ll talk about the recent innovations that are making network security in the cloud powerful but invisible, protecting infrastructure and users from cyber attacks.
Sam Lugani and Ibrahim Damlaj will do a deeper dive on Confidential Computing, and more specifically Confidential GKE Nodes and how they can add another layer of protection for containerized workloads.
You will also learn how Security Command Center can help you identify misconfigurations in your virtual machines, containers, network, storage, and identity and access management policies as well vulnerabilities in your web applications, with Kathryn Shih and Timothy Peacock.
Anton Chuvakin and Seth Vargo will talk about the differences between key management and secret management to help you choose the best security controls for your use cases.
Finally, we will host the Google Cloud Security Showcase, a special segment where we’ll focus on a few security problems and show how we’ve recently helped customers solve them using the tools and products that Google Cloud provides.
We look forward to sharing our latest security insights and solutions with you. Sign-up now to reserve your virtual seat.
Related Google News:
- Let Google Calendar automatically book a replacement room for your events February 25, 2021
- New Cloud Security Podcast by Google is here February 25, 2021
- Reminder: Ending support for IE11 for all Google Workspace apps on March 15 February 25, 2021
- How Sabre Corporation implemented a culture of secure innovation with Google Cloud and Palo… February 25, 2021
- Celebrating the influence and contributions of Black+ Security & Privacy Googlers February 25, 2021
- Easily locate the source file for embedded Drive video and audio files in Google Slides February 25, 2021
- Students Learn Android App Development with Google Developer Student Clubs February 25, 2021
- MongoDB and Google Partner To Drive Enterprise Cloud Modernization February 25, 2021