Use the Count API to estimate Vault API export sizes
Quick launch summary
We’re adding a Count API to the Vault API. The Count API enables you to see the number of messages, files, or other data items that match a search query.
You can use the number of items to estimate the size of the export, and then choose to proceed with the export or adjust the query to retrieve fewer items. This can help ensure a successful export by reducing the likelihood of export errors due to size.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on October 15, 2020
- Available to Business Plus, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Enterprise for Education, as well as other customers with the Vault add-on license
- Not available to Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Education, and Nonprofits customers
- This feature was listed as an upcoming release.
Related Google News:
- Choose the best way to use and authenticate service accounts on Google Cloud April 27, 2021
- Google Vault now supports Google Sites April 27, 2021
- How to use multi-VPC networking in Google Cloud VMware Engine April 26, 2021
- When to use NoSQL: Bigtable powers personalization at scale April 23, 2021
- Use Virtual Private Cloud Service Controls to create security perimeters around Google Cloud… April 21, 2021
- Use Google Maps in the quick access side panel April 19, 2021
- How to use PyTorch Lightning's built-in TPU support April 9, 2021
- Restrict third-party API access to Google Workspace and end user data with new app access control April 8, 2021