Upcoming Learn with Google webinar: Driving deeper engagement with your app users
With over 85 billion app downloads across the Google Play and Apple App stores, advertisers need to know how to promote their apps as efficiently as possible. They need to understand what channels drive the most engaged users and find ways to increase user engagement within their apps. With AdWords, advertisers can accomplish these goals by attributing app downloads to the right channels, measuring in-app activity, optimizing media spend towards the most valuable channels and reaching existing users with targeted messages.
Join Google on Tuesday, May 21st (10am PT/1pm ET) for a webinar about how you can drive deeper engagement with your app users. The webinar will walk you through Google’s basic app promotion tools and introduce new features.
Sign up for our webinar today by registering here.
We look forward to seeing you on May 21st!
Posted by Cameron Grace, Display Product Launch Lead
Related Google News:
- Let Google Calendar automatically book a replacement room for your events February 25, 2021
- New Cloud Security Podcast by Google is here February 25, 2021
- Reminder: Ending support for IE11 for all Google Workspace apps on March 15 February 25, 2021
- Protect against bot attacks to future-proof your business February 25, 2021
- How Sabre Corporation implemented a culture of secure innovation with Google Cloud and Palo… February 25, 2021
- Easily locate the source file for embedded Drive video and audio files in Google Slides February 25, 2021
- Students Learn Android App Development with Google Developer Student Clubs February 25, 2021
- MongoDB and Google Partner To Drive Enterprise Cloud Modernization February 25, 2021