The YouTube AdBlitz Champion of 2020 is…
The confetti may have hit the field for the Kansas City Chiefs, but the Big Game isn’t over for the ads. Fans have been watching and re-watching their favorites from in-and-out of the game on YouTube AdBlitz, and it’s finally time to reveal our top five overall and most-viewed by content category.
Congratulations to Amazon! As the only brand to cross 60 million views, Amazon’s #BeforeAlexa Super Bowl spot, starring Ellen DeGeneres, charmed the pants off of football fans this year to be the top-viewed ad on AdBlitz 2020!
Here are the top five most-viewed Big Game ads on YouTube AdBlitz as of Wednesday, February 5, at 11:59 p.m. EST:
Amazon gives us a blast-from-the-past by answering the question, “What did we do before Alexa?” With a medieval theme, people cover everything, from the temperature to news to jokes, all features on Alexa. (Features Ellen Degeneres and Portia)
In celebration of Groundhog Day and playing on the movie featuring Bill Murray, Murray takes a groundhog and escapes in an orange Jeep for endless adventures.
Hyundai pays homage to Boston by featuring Chris Evans, John Krasinski, Rachel Dratch, and David “Big Papi” Ortiz, who react to one of the Sonata’s newest and smartest features: Remote Smart Parking Assist.
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend host a party calling out and saying farewell to old luxuries, such as lying about plastic surgery, and saying hello to new luxuries like the Genesis GV80.
Anthony Anderson’s mama tests T-Mobile’s nationwide 5G network by video calling him at the park, in the kitchen and even at the club, showing that it works nearly everywhere.
Top-viewed ads on YouTube AdBlitz as of Wednesday, February 5, at 11:59 p.m. EST by content category:
- Sentimental: [ yellow tail ] Tastes Like Happy “Happy Hour” :15
- Comedy: Amazon Super Bowl Commercial 2020 – #BeforeAlexa
- Inspirational: The Secret Kicker | Super Bowl Ad #KickInequality
- Dramatic: Heinz – Find The Goodness – Four at Once
- Action-packed: Facebook Groups: Ready to Rock? | Super Bowl 2020
- Informative: #PassTheProtection
Be sure to visit YouTube AdBlitz to watch all of this year’s Big Game ads.
Gina Shalavi, Cultural Moments and Trends Lead, YouTube Ads Marketing
Related Google News:
- Season of Docs announces the successful 2020 long-running projects March 18, 2021
- Announcing the winners of the 2020 GCP VRP Prize March 17, 2021
- Introducing #AskGoogleCloud: A community driven YouTube live series March 11, 2021
- As CTV viewership surges, YouTube is people’s Main Stream March 10, 2021
- Season of Docs 2020: 5 Technical communication learnings as an open source contributor March 3, 2021
- Our 2020 environmental report March 2, 2021
- A new choice for parents of tweens and teens on YouTube February 24, 2021
- YouTube achieves MRC brand safety milestone February 9, 2021