The Search Console Training lives on
In November 2019 we announced the Search Console Training YouTube series and started publishing videos regularly. The goal of the series was to create updated video content to be used alongside Search documentation, for example in the Help Center and in the Developers site.
The wonderful Google Developer Studio team (the engine behind those videos!) put together this fun blooper reel for the first wave of videos that we recorded in the Google London studio.
So far we’ve published twelve episodes in the series, each focusing on a different part of the tool. We’ve seen it’s helping lots of people to learn how to use Search Console – so we decided to continue recording videos… at home! Please bear with the trucks, ambulances, neighbors, passing clouds, and of course the doorbell. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
In addition to the location change, we’re also changing the scope of the new videos. Instead of focusing on one report at a time, we’ll discuss how Search Console can help YOUR business. In each episode we’ll focus on types of website, like ecommerce, and job roles, like developers.
Daniel Waisberg, Search Advocate
Related Google News:
- See which apps are Google verified in the Admin console September 28, 2020
- All developers will get the new Google Play Console on November 2, 2020 September 24, 2020
- Google Nest Device Access Console now available for partners and individuals September 22, 2020
- Easier access to Search, Chrome and Gmail in iOS 14 September 18, 2020
- Updated interface for managing Google Groups in the Admin console September 17, 2020
- Improving Sparse Training with RigL September 16, 2020
- How Google delivers reliable information in Search September 10, 2020
- Our latest investments in information quality in Search and News September 10, 2020