The Search Console Training lives on
In November 2019 we announced the Search Console Training YouTube series and started publishing videos regularly. The goal of the series was to create updated video content to be used alongside Search documentation, for example in the Help Center and in the Developers site.
The wonderful Google Developer Studio team (the engine behind those videos!) put together this fun blooper reel for the first wave of videos that we recorded in the Google London studio.
So far we’ve published twelve episodes in the series, each focusing on a different part of the tool. We’ve seen it’s helping lots of people to learn how to use Search Console – so we decided to continue recording videos… at home! Please bear with the trucks, ambulances, neighbors, passing clouds, and of course the doorbell. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
In addition to the location change, we’re also changing the scope of the new videos. Instead of focusing on one report at a time, we’ll discuss how Search Console can help YOUR business. In each episode we’ll focus on types of website, like ecommerce, and job roles, like developers.
Daniel Waisberg, Search Advocate
Related Google News:
- Five ways we’re making Google the safer way to search April 29, 2021
- How we fought Search spam on Google in 2020 April 29, 2021
- Use Virtual Private Cloud Service Controls to create security perimeters around Google Cloud… April 21, 2021
- Bring iconic Japanese characters to life with AR in Search April 20, 2021
- When (and why) we remove content from Google search results April 19, 2021
- In case you missed it: All our free Google Cloud training opportunities from Q1 April 16, 2021
- New Rules homepage in the Admin console make security simpler April 13, 2021
- New Google Meet Hardware Admin console features: peripheral status, default volume, and static URLs April 12, 2021