The new and improved Google Partners experience
Reading time: 2 minutes
The Google Partners program was built to offer our advertising partners access to industry events, trainings and tools to help boost their skill set. Now, all these benefits will be front and center in your Google Ads experience so you can easily access your company’s badge, specialization status and promotional offers right where you create and manage campaigns for your clients.
Your company’s Partners details can be found in the Google Ads manager account that was associated with your company’s Partners profile. There, you’ll find these three features:
- Badge status: All the information about your badge status, company specializations and certifications can be found here. You can also access badge assets and the new public company profile. Find out more about the Google Partner badges here.
- Promotional offers: This feature provides promotional offers for your eligible Google Ads accounts, and these can now be automatically applied. Select the auto-apply promotional offers option to take advantage of this feature. You can view all available promotional offers, and see what’s been applied in the last 90 days.
- Company details: Check this section to ensure company details like name and location are up-to-date.
Explore and familiarize yourself with the new Partners program section in your Google Ads account and find more information about the changes here.
Follow us on Twitter @googlepartners for the latest updates. See you online Partners!
Related Google News:
- This week on the Google Cloud blog: April 25, 2021 April 25, 2021
- Curious about Google Cloud Bare Metal Solution? Start here. April 23, 2021
- Google Developer Student Clubs in India build Android Apps with Kotlin April 23, 2021
- Google Developer Group Spotlight: A conversation with Cloud Architect, Ilias Papachristos April 23, 2021
- Whitepaper: Hold your own key with Google Cloud External Key Manager April 23, 2021
- Data analytics and intelligence tools to play a key role post-COVID April 23, 2021
- Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap - April 21, 2021 April 23, 2021
- Chrome 91: Handwriting Recognition, WebXR Plane Detection and More April 22, 2021