The Marketer’s guide to TV and video advertising
The way we watch TV has fundamentally changed. The popularity of on-demand and over-the-top streaming services, the proliferation of devices, and the availability of more high-quality content means that we’re able to watch wherever, whenever and however we want.
While this is great for consumers, it can create complexity for marketers. But there is also opportunity — you can now use advanced data and automated technology to more effectively reach audiences wherever they are choosing to watch.
We’ve launched a new guide for marketers that is all about that opportunity. Learn what TV and video viewing behavior looks like in today’s world and get recommendations for how to apply data and automated technology to reach viewing audiences more effectively.
Then, get started today with our 10 best practices for improving your DoubleClick brand campaigns.
|Posted by Becky Chappell
Product Marketing Manager
Related Google News:
- Devices and zero trust March 29, 2021
- Google and the National Science Foundation expand access to cloud resources March 29, 2021
- Four ways CSPs can harness data, automation, and AI to create business value March 25, 2021
- Meet the EMEA startups and scaleups redefining their industries with cloud technology March 25, 2021
- New for education sites: Practice problems and Math solver structured data March 25, 2021
- Sustainable Monetized Websites: A new video series March 24, 2021
- High throughput VM logging and metrics agent now in Preview March 23, 2021
- Progress and Challenges in Long-Form Open-Domain Question Answering March 23, 2021