Star favorite conversations in Google Groups
Quick launch summary
You can now mark conversations as favorites in new Google Groups. To mark an item as a favorite, simply click the star icon. You can access starred conversations from the left-hand navigation menu, making them quick and easy to find. When you star an item, it appears as a favorite in your account only. It doesn’t appear as a favorite for anyone else.
This feature was available in classic Groups, but until now it was not available in new Groups. Learn more about new Groups and the transition from classic Groups.
- Admins: This feature will be ON by default. There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about how to mark groups and posts as favorites.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on October 8, 2020
- Available to all customers
Related Google News:
- See read receipts on direct messages in Google Chat, now generally available October 8, 2020
- Dial into Google Meet from eight additional markets October 8, 2020
- Announcing the 2020 Google PhD Fellows October 8, 2020
- 'Hey Google' now works with your Android apps October 8, 2020
- This researcher is tracking COVID with help from Google October 8, 2020
- How Google autocomplete predictions are generated October 8, 2020
- Top brands integrate Google Assistant with new tools and features for Android apps and Smart… October 8, 2020
- The Google Cloud Healthcare Consent Management API: protecting emerging data in digital care… October 8, 2020