Smart compose and autocorrect available when adding comments in Google Docs
Smart compose and autocorrect available when adding comments in Google Docs Quick launch summary You’ll now see Smart Compose and autocorrect suggestions when composing comments in Google Docs. These features help users compose comments quickly and with confidence by reducing the chance of spelling and grammatical errors and suggesting relevant contextual phrases.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature will be ON by default and can be disabled by the user. Visit the Help Center to learn more about turning autocorrect and smart compose on or off for your account.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: This feature is available now.
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers
Related Google News:
- Tackle your health goals in 2021 with Google Fit January 1, 2021
- Tips for writing and deploying Node.js apps on Cloud Functions December 23, 2020
- Managed cloud databases bring speed, scale and new features for ecobee customers December 23, 2020
- A revolution is coming for data and the cloud: 6 predictions for 2021 December 23, 2020
- Top 9 posts from Google Cloud in 2020 December 23, 2020
- 2020: The year in databases at Google Cloud December 23, 2020
- MuZero: Mastering Go, chess, shogi and Atari without rules December 23, 2020
- Google Cloud’s no-code year in review December 22, 2020