See which apps are Google verified in the Admin console
Quick launch summary
With this launch, we’ll show whether apps are Google verified in the Admin console on the app details page and the App Access Control summary page. We hope this visibility will make it easier to make informed decisions about access to G Suite data within your organization.
Apps often require access to G Suite data to help your users get work done. Google works with app developers to make sure that third-party apps comply with Google privacy and security requirements.
If apps meet certain verification requirements, they are considered “Google verified”. If they don’t complete the verification process, they are considered “unverified” and might be subject to restrictions. You can control which apps can access sensitive G Suite data via App access control, and choose to authorize unverified apps if you want.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility starting on September 28, 2020
- Available to all G Suite and Cloud Identity customers
Related Google News:
- How Google Cloud can help the Public Sector embrace zero trust March 30, 2021
- Albertsons and Google are making grocery shopping easier with cloud technology March 30, 2021
- Google and the National Science Foundation expand access to cloud resources March 29, 2021
- Student applications for Google Summer of Code 2021 are now open! March 29, 2021
- The ABCs of spelling in Google Search March 29, 2021
- A Matter of Impact: March updates from Google.org March 26, 2021
- Discover the best products for everything on Google March 26, 2021
- Run a transformed supply chain – see how at Google’s Digital Supply Chain summit March 25, 2021