See read receipts on direct messages in Google Chat, now generally available
Quick launch summary
Last month, we announced that you’d soon be able to see when your Google Chat 1:1 direct messages have been seen. This feature is now rolling out to all Google Workspace customers.
See the original announcement for more information.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: There is no end user setting for this feature.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on October 8, 2020
- Available to all Google Workspace customers
Related Google News:
- Dial into Google Meet from eight additional markets October 8, 2020
- Star favorite conversations in Google Groups October 8, 2020
- Announcing the 2020 Google PhD Fellows October 8, 2020
- 'Hey Google' now works with your Android apps October 8, 2020
- This researcher is tracking COVID with help from Google October 8, 2020
- How Google autocomplete predictions are generated October 8, 2020
- Top brands integrate Google Assistant with new tools and features for Android apps and Smart… October 8, 2020
- The Google Cloud Healthcare Consent Management API: protecting emerging data in digital care… October 8, 2020