Scale your marketing with improved feed-based automation
If your business offers a large number of products or services, it can be difficult to manually create and manage keywords and ads for each and every one of them. Inventory keyword campaigns allow you to automatically convert your product catalog to highly relevant, up-to-date search ads. Today we’re providing additional flexibility and scale to feed-based automation with new upgraded inventory management. You can now automatically create thousands of campaigns, ad groups, keywords and other items based off any feed.
Endless possibilities with one easy setup
Getting started with upgraded inventory management is easy. First, connect the feed you want to use. Then, create an inventory plan. Finally, create templates for your campaigns, ad groups, keywords, ads, and other items. DoubleClick will automatically create thousands of each item at once, so you don’t have to. When creating new items, you can save time by editing your existing templates instead of starting from scratch.
Let’s say you’re a clothing retailer looking to promote your new line of Fall dress styles. Through a single setup, you can create an inventory plan that uses your dresses product feed to automatically generate a campaign for each and every dress style. Then for each dress style campaign, create thousands of relevant keywords, sitelinks, and more.
Show more relevant ads
Your ads will always be up to date as they’ll automatically reflect any changes to your feed. You can customize almost anything using your feed and apply functions and rules to that data. For example, show how many dresses are available by applying the COUNT function to the headline of your ad template. You can also apply a rule to automatically pause these ads when you sell out of that particular dress.
Holiday Hypermarket, a popular UK travel aggregator, uses upgraded inventory management to help improve its ad targeting and increase efficiency. The brand saw click through rates increase by 88%, ROI increase by 11% and saved upwards of 30 hours in campaign creation.
“Upgraded inventory management’s ability to generate entire campaigns based off of templates has saved us many hours in legwork. We can now focus our time on running and optimizing campaigns.” – Ruaridh Stewart, Senior Account Manager, Periscopix
You can learn more about upgraded inventory management in the DoubleClick Search Help Center.
|Posted by Henry Tappen
Product Manager, DoubleClick Search
Related Google News:
- How Cloud Spanner helped Merpay easily scale to millions of users April 26, 2021
- Whitepaper: Hold your own key with Google Cloud External Key Manager April 23, 2021
- When to use NoSQL: Bigtable powers personalization at scale April 23, 2021
- Control your data usage and improve device performance with new data saver setting for… April 22, 2021
- Better protect your web apps and APIs against threats and fraud with Google Cloud April 22, 2021
- Your Chromebook gets a little more helpful April 21, 2021
- What no-code automation looks like with AppSheet April 20, 2021
- Accelerate your Google Cloud transformation with new NetApp solutions April 20, 2021