Review presentations more quickly with new viewing interface on Google Slides Android app
Quick launch summary
We’re improving the mobile viewing experience for Google Slides on Android. Rather than swiping to view slides one by one, you can now:
- Scroll through a vertical stream of slides.
- Pinch to zoom to get a closer look.
- Easily switch to editing, presenting, or casting content.
This enables you to see more information at once, which can help you review slides faster. Read our Cloud Blog post to learn more about how these and other launches can help you collaborate from anywhere, with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on mobile.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: To use the feature, open a presentation in the Slides app on Android. Visit our Help Center to learn more about how to use Google Slides on Android.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on August 5, 2020
- Available to all G Suite customers and users with personal accounts.
Related Google News:
- Announcing the 12 remarkable innovators selected for the upcoming Google for Startups… February 22, 2021
- End a Google Meet video call for everyone at once February 22, 2021
- More options for sharing your availability in Google Calendar February 22, 2021
- Improvements for locating new comments and important conversations in Google Docs February 22, 2021
- What’s in a name? Understanding the Google Cloud network “edge” February 22, 2021
- New Association functionality added to Search Console February 22, 2021
- Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap - February 19, 2021 February 19, 2021
- Architect your data lake on Google Cloud with Data Fusion and Composer February 19, 2021