Resize the Chat and Rooms sections in Gmail on the web
Quick launch summary
You can now resize the Chat and Rooms sections in the left-side navigation of Gmail on the web. This makes it easier to stay on top of your most important conversations and navigate to relevant chats faster.
Hover over a section header and drag up or down to resize.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: There is no end-user setting for this feature. To resize a section, click on a section header and drag to adjust as needed.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on January 19, 2021
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers
Related Google News:
- Four ways CSPs can harness data, automation, and AI to create business value March 25, 2021
- Meet the EMEA startups and scaleups redefining their industries with cloud technology March 25, 2021
- New for education sites: Practice problems and Math solver structured data March 25, 2021
- Google Search sends more traffic to the open web every year March 24, 2021
- High throughput VM logging and metrics agent now in Preview March 23, 2021
- Progress and Challenges in Long-Form Open-Domain Question Answering March 23, 2021
- Introducing Network Connectivity Center: A revolution in simplifying on-prem and cloud networking March 23, 2021
- Safeguarding time and attention with Google Workspace and Gmail March 23, 2021