Reintroducing a community for Polish & Turkish Site Owners
Google Webmaster Help forums are a great place for website owners to help each other, engage in friendly discussion, and get input from awesome Product Experts. We currently have forums operating in 12 languages.
We’re happy to announce the re-opening of the Polish and Turkish webmaster communities with support from a global team of Community Specialists dedicated to helping support Product Experts. If you speak Turkish or Polish, we’d love to have you drop by the new forums yourself, perhaps there’s a question or a challenge you can help with as well!
Current Webmaster Product Experts are welcome to join & keep their status in the new communities as well. If you have previously contributed and would like to start contributing again, you can start posting again, and feel free to ask others in the community if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Posted by Aaseesh Marina, Webmaster Product Support Manager
Related Google News:
- Actuating Google Production: How Google’s Site Reliability Engineering Team Uses Go April 13, 2021
- Introducing #AskGoogleCloud: A community driven YouTube live series March 11, 2021
- Increasing our engagement with the voice technology community March 10, 2021
- How Google is helping Latina business owners like me March 8, 2021
- City of San Jose ensures critical services reach community using AI translation March 4, 2021
- A global community for news product experts March 2, 2021
- Community leaders upskill themselves and find new roles with Elevate by Google Developers January 14, 2021
- The latest features for Pixel owners are here December 7, 2020