Reintroducing a community for Polish & Turkish Site Owners
Google Webmaster Help forums are a great place for website owners to help each other, engage in friendly discussion, and get input from awesome Product Experts. We currently have forums operating in 12 languages.
We’re happy to announce the re-opening of the Polish and Turkish webmaster communities with support from a global team of Community Specialists dedicated to helping support Product Experts. If you speak Turkish or Polish, we’d love to have you drop by the new forums yourself, perhaps there’s a question or a challenge you can help with as well!
Current Webmaster Product Experts are welcome to join & keep their status in the new communities as well. If you have previously contributed and would like to start contributing again, you can start posting again, and feel free to ask others in the community if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Posted by Aaseesh Marina, Webmaster Product Support Manager
Related Google News:
- Community leaders upskill themselves and find new roles with Elevate by Google Developers January 14, 2021
- The latest features for Pixel owners are here December 7, 2020
- Irem from Turkey shares her groundbreaking work in TensorFlow and advice for the community November 30, 2020
- New and improved crawl stats for your site November 24, 2020
- A new YouTube show: TensorFlow.js Community Show & Tell November 20, 2020
- How we're supporting the transgender community November 16, 2020
- TensorFlow Community Spotlight program update November 9, 2020
- Daring to code: How one young developer found her way in a rural community in Russia October 23, 2020