Providing COVID-19 testing to our team in partnership with Verily
The health and safety of our team is our top priority as we continue to navigate the global pandemic and gradually resume our driving operations. That’s why we’ve partnered with Verily, an Alphabet company focused on healthcare and life sciences, to provide integrated COVID-19 testing, symptom and exposure screening, and data analytics for our front-line team members and partners. Verily’s Healthy at Work program uses the best of current recommendations from federal, state and local authorities, and Verily’s operational, clinical, data science modeling and scientific testing capabilities. In addition to the rigorous COVID-19 safety protocols we’ve implemented, we believe that providing regular testing for our team, through Verily’s CLIA-certified lab in South San Francisco, will promote our high standards for workplace safety.
We are grateful to our employees and partners for actively participating in maintaining a safe workplace and community. We’re monitoring evolving federal, state, and local guidance to ensure the health and safety of our team. We will continue using the best safety practices available for as long as needed to keep our teams, workplaces and vehicles safe.
Related Google News:
- SRE at Google: Our complete list of CRE life lessons April 27, 2021
- Build security into Google Cloud deployments with our updated security foundations blueprint April 26, 2021
- Supporting India during the current COVID crisis April 26, 2021
- Data analytics and intelligence tools to play a key role post-COVID April 23, 2021
- Celebrating Earth Day with our inaugural Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change cohort April 22, 2021
- Earning customer trust through a pandemic: delivering our 2020 CCAG pooled audit April 22, 2021
- New progress toward our 24/7 carbon-free energy goal April 20, 2021
- Heartbeat of the Earth: interpreting our planet’s data April 20, 2021