Project Fi now works for your whole family
We introduced group plans on Project Fi as an easy way to share your phone plan with friends and family, and now you can finally include the whole family. Starting today, you can add your children under 13 to your Project Fi group plan using a Google Account managed with Family Link. When you add a child to your plan, you’ll both enjoy the Project Fi features you know and love—like easy data alerts, seamless switching between networks, and automatic connection to free Wi-Fi hotspots—in addition to the features already available in the Family Link app that you can use to set digital ground rules that work for your family.
Manage your child’s phone service with Project Fi
One of parents’ top concerns is keeping an eye on their children’s data usage. With Project Fi, you can easily manage your child’s data usage and set data alerts for you and your child to help them understand how much data they’ve used each month.
Set digital ground rules for your child with Family Link
With the free Family Link app, you’ll be able to easily manage your child’s apps, keep an eye on their screen time, and remotely lock your child’s phone when it’s time to put devices away. You’ll also be able to manage certain device and account settings for your child, such as content filters in Chrome, Search, and other Google services.
Related Google News:
- Blast off into Entertainment Space on your Android tablet May 5, 2021
- Debugging your Proxyless gRPC service mesh May 4, 2021
- Diving into your documents with DocAI May 4, 2021
- Retire your tech debt: Move vSphere 5.5+ to Google Cloud VMware Engine May 4, 2021
- Databricks on Google Cloud is now generally available May 4, 2021
- Include Cloud Spanner databases in your CI/CD process with the Liquibase extension May 3, 2021
- OpenTelemetry Trace 1.0 is now available May 3, 2021
- The best of Australian photojournalism is now on Google Arts & Culture May 3, 2021