Postmaster Tools API now available
Quick launch summary
We’re launching a Postmaster Tools API, allowing programmatic access to the email data found in the Postmaster Tools user interface. You can use the API to gather metrics on bulk emails sent to Gmail users—such as delivery errors, spam reports, feedback loop performance, and more. You can also import or merge the data into other systems and diagnose issues with email delivery.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: Registered domain owners can use this API to programmatically extract their domain’s data into their systems. Check out the Developers Guide to learn more about the using the Postmaster Tools API.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: This feature is available now for all users.
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers
Related Google News:
- Changes to information visibility in Meet quality tool, Meet audit log, and Reports API February 18, 2021
- Apple TV+ is now available on Google TV February 18, 2021
- Automatic group membership management with dynamic groups, now generally available February 17, 2021
- Limit Google Drive sharing to specific groups with target audiences, now generally available February 16, 2021
- Service Directory is generally available: Simplify your service inventory February 16, 2021
- Email aliases now included in Gmail search results February 11, 2021
- Security groups now generally available February 9, 2021
- Group membership expiration now generally available February 8, 2021