Now playing: New music from Nest Audio Sessions
I’ve always been one of those people who feels like their life has a soundtrack. In college, everything was playing out to Jay Z, and there were a couple of years dominated by bossa nova. But 2020 was a difficult one for me to find the right tunes for. Between working from home and a serious lack of concert-going (as in, zero), I haven’t had as much music inspiration as I usually would.
This is why I’m so excited about something new that’s coming to Google Nest Audio. We teamed up with nine female artists from all over the world and asked them to record tracks at home exclusively for an album we’re calling Nest Audio Sessions. Some of the artists are debuting entirely new tracks while others are giving existing songs a new spin.
Nest Audio Sessions features Ella Mai, Jessie Reyez, Mabel, Shizuku (Polkadot Stingray), BENEE, Tove Lo, Lola Indigo, Joy Denalane and Louane. All you have to do is say “Hey Google, play Nest Audio Sessions on YouTube Music” to hear the full compilation from all nine artists.
“It felt pretty awesome being a part of this collection of female artists featured on Nest Audio Sessions,” said BENEE. “The Nest Audio speaker will definitely be the way to listen to music this holiday season. Having a really good speaker just means getting great sound. You get great bass and it picks up everything you want to hear.”
You can access Nest Audio Sessions from any Google Assistant-enabled smart speaker or display, but the album is truly made for the new Nest Audio, which is 75 percent louder, has 50 percent stronger bass than the original Google Home. It is also powered by Google Assistant, so you can request specific songs, adjust the volume, and even move music from one device to another using just your voice. Nest Audio has full, clear, natural sound—it’s music how it is meant to be heard. Plus, Nest Audio comes with three months of YouTube Premium for free, and right now, you get $30 off when you buy two Nest Audio devices, so you can pair them for stereo sound. And when you think about it, enjoying high quality audio so you can listen to songs crafted in artists’ own homes is sort of perfect.
But however you listen, check out Nest Audio Sessions. Who knows, maybe you’ll find your new soundtrack.
Related Google News:
- Control your data usage and improve device performance with new data saver setting for… April 22, 2021
- Google Meet now gives you more space for content and control over layouts for a more… April 21, 2021
- New Redis Enterprise for Anthos and GKE April 21, 2021
- New ways we're making Meet calls easier (and more fun) April 21, 2021
- Customers cut document processing time and costs with DocAI solutions, now generally available April 21, 2021
- New progress toward our 24/7 carbon-free energy goal April 20, 2021
- Tap into fan power with new YouTube Select sponsorships April 20, 2021
- A new certification for health insurance advertisers in the U.S. April 20, 2021