Next OnAir sessions to get the most out of Google Cloud infrastructure
Worried about how to build an environment that can scale to your most demanding applications and users? Don’t be—just piggyback on Google Cloud’s rock-solid, planetary-scale infrastructure. Start by watching Google Cloud Next ‘20: OnAir infrastructure week keynote. Then, here’s a curated list of sessions that will give you a taste for the depth and breadth of Google Cloud’s compute, network, storage, and migration offerings, then how to optimize and manage them all. The sessions go live on Tuesday, July 28 at 9:00am PT, and are available on-demand thereafter.
Whatever your workload profile, one of the great things about Google Cloud is the wide variety of compute hardware for you to choose from.
CMP102: Choosing the Right Compute Engine Instance Type for Your Workload. This session will guide you on how to select the right instance types for your workloads to better optimize your performance and costs.
CMP200: Delivering Flawless UX on Black Friday/ Cyber Monday. A Google Cloud customer engineer talks about technology, people and process lessons learned supporting retailers through their busiest days of the year.
CMP114: Transforming Computational Drug Design with Google Cloud. Life and materials science firm Schrödinger describes how it has transformed drug discovery using massive-scale GPU compute on Google Cloud.
Google has some of the most robust network infrastructure in the world, and Google Cloud lets you make it your own.
NET101: Hybrid Networking for Millions of Users with GCP #TwitterEng. A Twitter engineer shares how the company maximizes performance and availability using Twitter’s and Google’s edge networks.
NET205: Proactive Network Operations: Network Intelligence Center. Learn how to monitor, troubleshoot, and visualize your network for intelligent network operations.
NET100: Private Service Connect & Service Directory: A Revolution to Connect Your Application in Cloud. Everything you need to know about our new solutions for publishing and consuming services privately in cloud and across clouds, abstracting out the underlying infrastructure.
NET202: Transform Your Business with Open, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Google Enterprise Network. In combination with partner solutions, learn how to use Google’s network as your own to connect your offices, branches and data center, Google and other public clouds.
NET102: Harnessing 5G and Edge: Enterprise Opportunity, 5G/Edge Solutions, Road Ahead. Watch this session for an overview of 5G and edge, including use cases for retail, transportation, and gaming.
Your applications will only ever perform well as the storage they run on.
STO201: File Storage for High-Performance Workloads. Eliminate performance bottlenecks and reduce infrastructure cost through in-cloud managed file services, demonstrated using real-world deployment examples.
STO301: Ensure Privacy and Security for Your Data in Cloud Storage. Ensure that your valuable data is private and secure, and not leaked or compromised, with the help of the right defaults, controls, and capabilities offered by Cloud Storage.
STO300: A Peek Behind the VM at the Google Storage Infrastructure. If you’ve ever wondered what magic exists behind the API surface, come learn how a storage infrastructure that can run Google can also run your business.
You’ve got workloads you want to migrate to the cloud, and we’re here to help you craft your migration journey.
ARC219: Building a Large Scale Migration Factory to Google Cloud. For those of you migrating existing workloads into Compute Engine, tune in to this session to learn more about planning your successful migration journey.
ARC103: Accelerate Cloud Transformation with Google Cloud VMware Engine. Whether your business requires on-demand burst capacity or if you’re looking to move workloads including DR, backup, or VDI to the cloud, Google Cloud VMware Engine can help you lift and shift workloads without having to refactor or re-architect your applications.
Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve application performance on your Google Cloud environment.
- OPS: 100 Designing for Observability on Google Cloud. Learn about how you can build observability into your applications and infrastructure running on Google Cloud, including best practices for Cloud Logging, Cloud Monitoring, and Application Performance Management tools.
- OPS: 200 Kubernetes Engine Infrastructure and Service Monitoring with Equifax. See wow Equifax is monitoring at scale their entire GKE fleet by using uniform telemetry standards: logs, metrics, traces.
Google Cloud provides you with management tools to make wrangling tons of infrastructure look easy.
- CMP100: Cloud is Complex. Managing It Shouldn’t Be. Learn how the Active Assist portfolio will help you improve and optimize your cloud with actionable insights and recommendations.
- CMP103: Managing Large Fleets of Compute Engine VM Fleets. Compute Engine includes tools to make managing the largest VM deployments a breeze.
Of course, this is just a small sampling. To take a look at all the sessions offered Next OnAir, check out the full lineup. If you haven’t registered yet, you can do so for free on the Next OnAir website. Once registered, you’ll be able to build a customized program of sessions that interest you. We hope you’ll join us.
Related Google News:
- Creating a SQL Server instance integrated with Active Directory using Google Cloud SQL April 9, 2021
- Restrict third-party API access to Google Workspace and end user data with new app access control April 8, 2021
- Announcing the First Group of Google Open Source Peer Bonus winners in 2021! April 8, 2021
- Keyless API authentication—Better cloud security through workload identity federation, no… April 8, 2021
- Dunzo: How transforming the delivery experience with Google Maps Platform helped reduce… April 8, 2021
- What creators should know about Google’s product reviews update April 8, 2021
- Google Cloud and AVEVA’s OSIsoft serve the industrial sector a new flavor of PI April 8, 2021
- AI in Retail: Google Cloud transforms Cartier's product search technology April 6, 2021