New to Google Cloud? Here are a few training options to help you get started
Google Cloud has the tools you need to build apps faster and make smarter business decisions. To help you get started with Google Cloud, and get the most from the platform, we’ve put together a list of no-cost resources below.
Get hands-on experience with Google Cloud fundamentals
Join our half-day event, Cloud OnBoard: Begin with Google Cloud Fundamentals, on Feb. 23 to learn about the basics of Google Cloud from experts.
Experts will start by introducing the core components of Google Cloud and provide an overview of how its tools impact the entire cloud computing landscape. The event will then cover Compute Engine and how to create VM instances from scratch and from existing templates, how to connect them together, and end with projects that can talk to each other safely and securely. You will also learn about the different storage and database options available on Google Cloud.
Afterwards, you’ll have a chance to explore other Google Cloud offerings like Kubernetes Engine and App Engine, and learn more about our managed containerized environments.
The Cloud OnBoard will end with experts guiding you through hands-on labs where you can practice using the Google Console, Google Cloud Shell, and more.
Can’t join the event live on Feb. 23? The training will also be available on-demand after Feb. 23.
Explore Google Cloud infrastructure
Continue building your foundational Google Cloud knowledge with our on-demand infrastructure training, Baseline: Infrastructure. This training will provide you with practical experience through expert-guided labs which dive into Cloud Storage and other key application services like Google Cloud’s operations suite (formerly Stackdriver) and Cloud Functions.
Dig deeper into Google Cloud tools
Once you have a strong grasp on Google Cloud basics, we recommend you get more in-depth hands-on experience with different Google Cloud offerings.
Join the skills challenge to get 30 days free access to Google Cloud labs where you can practice using BigQuery, Google Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Speech API, AI Platform, Cloud Vision API, Cloud Run, and Firebase.
Ready to get started with Google Cloud? Sign uphereto attend the Feb. 23 Cloud OnBoard: Begin with Google Cloud Fundamentals event.
Related Google News:
- Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap - February 19, 2021 February 19, 2021
- Architect your data lake on Google Cloud with Data Fusion and Composer February 19, 2021
- Black History Month: Celebrating the success of Black founders with Google Cloud: Get Optimal Tech February 19, 2021
- New option to download third-party apps and domain wide delegation to CSV February 18, 2021
- Marian Croak’s vision for responsible AI at Google February 18, 2021
- New Calendar admin privilege hierarchy in the Admin console February 18, 2021
- Apple TV+ is now available on Google TV February 18, 2021
- New framework expands Google Cloud access globally February 18, 2021