New solution gallery helps you customize and extend G Suite apps
Imagine how much more you could accomplish throughout your day if you could automate monotonous workflows. With G Suite, you can. Today, we’re introducing a new resource to help you envision how to solve common business problems: the G Suite Solutions Gallery.
This gallery features real-life examples of custom business workflows that you can build on G Suite, like automatically populating expense reports with a simple script. It includes guidance for G Suite developer tools, and even includes full code samples so you can start building your own today.
Each solution comes with complete demo instructions for examples covering a range of integration types, like using Add-ons to extend your favorite G Suite apps like Gmail, Google Docs or Sheets, creating container-bound scripts, building chatbots and more.
Use the G Suite Solutions Gallery and developer tools to solve common business problems such as:
Automatically list team vacations in a shared team calendar based on keywords.
Create expense reports without leaving your email inbox.
“Call” in sick using a custom bot that automatically updates your work calendar.
Many more solutions to choose from.
If you have a solution idea, please send us your suggestions. You can also browse the full source code of all the solutions on Github. Check back in as the gallery grows to see more solutions built on top of your favorite G Suite products.
Related Google News:
- Architect your data lake on Google Cloud with Data Fusion and Composer February 19, 2021
- New option to download third-party apps and domain wide delegation to CSV February 18, 2021
- Changes to information visibility in Meet quality tool, Meet audit log, and Reports API February 18, 2021
- New Calendar admin privilege hierarchy in the Admin console February 18, 2021
- Basis Universal Textures - Khronos Ratification and Support February 18, 2021
- New framework expands Google Cloud access globally February 18, 2021
- New in Google Cloud VMware Engine: improved reach, networking and scale February 18, 2021
- A look at how we tackle fake and fraudulent contributed content February 18, 2021