New option to download third-party apps and domain wide delegation to CSV
Quick launch summary
Google Workspace customers can set up and manage apps for app access control and domain-wide delegation through the Admin console at Admin console > Security > API Controls. However, for some customers the lists of apps in these sections can be long, which can make it difficult to see and manage the information in the Admin console.
With this launch, we’re adding new options to download 3rd party API apps and domain wide delegated apps to a CSV file. This file will contain all the information which is displayed in the Admin console list. Having the information in CSV format may make it easier to understand and analyze how these apps and features are accessed in your organization.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on February 18, 2021.
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers
Related Google News:
- Architect your data lake on Google Cloud with Data Fusion and Composer February 19, 2021
- Changes to information visibility in Meet quality tool, Meet audit log, and Reports API February 18, 2021
- New Calendar admin privilege hierarchy in the Admin console February 18, 2021
- Basis Universal Textures - Khronos Ratification and Support February 18, 2021
- New framework expands Google Cloud access globally February 18, 2021
- New in Google Cloud VMware Engine: improved reach, networking and scale February 18, 2021
- A look at how we tackle fake and fraudulent contributed content February 18, 2021
- A new resource for coordinated vulnerability disclosure in open source projects February 17, 2021