New look and feel for the Google Meet Android mobile app
Quick launch summary
We’re updating the user interface (UI) of the Google Meet Android mobile apps. The new mobile UI will have the same look and feel as that of the meeting experience in the Gmail app and was previously rolled out to the Meet app on iOS.
Check out the original announcement for more details on these changes.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: This feature is fully available on Android now.
- Available to Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers as well as users with personal Google Accounts
Related Google News:
- Create breakout rooms for more engaged distance learning in Google Meet October 9, 2020
- Use new APIs to understand and audit group memberships October 9, 2020
- Providing open access to the Genome Aggregation Database (gnomAD) on Google Cloud October 9, 2020
- Announcing Google Cloud buildpacks—container images made easy October 9, 2020
- Lock files via the Google Drive API to prevent content edits October 8, 2020
- Access checker for Slides now checks permissions when you share with new users October 8, 2020
- See read receipts on direct messages in Google Chat, now generally available October 8, 2020
- Dial into Google Meet from eight additional markets October 8, 2020