New Google Vault interface will become the only experience starting on May 24, 2021
Quick launch summary
Last year, we announced a new interface for Google Vault. The new interface makes it easier to navigate Vault and includes new productivity features for faster task completion. See our beta blog post for more information on the improvements in the new interface.
While the new interface is the primary interface at vault.google.com, it is still possible to access the classic interface at ediscovery.google.com. Starting on May 24, 2021, the classic interface will redirect to the new interface, with no option to revert back. The new interface includes all the core functionality from the classic interface, and there will be no impact on your existing Google Vault setup.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on May 24, 2021
- Available to Google Workspace Business Plus, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Fundamentals, and Education Plus, as well as G Suite Business customers and customers with the Vault add-on license
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, and Business Standard customers, or G Suite Basic customers
Related Google News:
- Analyze your GKE and GCE logging usage data easier with new dashboards April 1, 2021
- Automatically save your response progress in Google Forms: Beta available for Google… April 1, 2021
- Play ball! How MLB’s data cloud is delivering a next-level fan experience April 1, 2021
- 11 quick tips for making the most of Gmail, Meet, Calendar, and more in Google Workspace April 1, 2021
- University of Missouri expands data analytics with Google Cloud April 1, 2021
- Why Google Cloud is the ideal platform for Block.one and other DLT companies April 1, 2021
- Add and manage four new types of citations in Google Docs March 31, 2021