Music to our ears: “The Voice” is now on Nest Audio
You know that feeling when you’ve overplayed your favorite artist? You know all the songs by heart, and you can tell when each key change is coming. We’ve all been there: a musical rut. It happens to us all, but now Nest Audio and Google can help get you out of it…with a little help from NBC’s “The Voice.”
Google is teaming up with “The Voice” to help you explore and find new music—with the new Nest Audio playing a big role this season to help fans and Artists discover and control music using Google Assistant and YouTube Music. Starting today, you can listen to the official playlists with a YouTube Music subscription on your Nest Audio, or on other Google Assistant-enabled devices like Pixel phones and the Nest Hub Max. Be sure to check out the official “The Voice” Playlistto relive—or rather, relisten to—your favorite performances from the live episodes, beginning Nov. 30.
And for fans of “The Voice,” voting is getting a little easier. For the first time ever, you can use your voice to vote for your favorite Artists. Starting Nov. 24, you’ll be able to say, “Hey Google, vote for ‘The Voice’” across Assistant-enabled devices like smart speakers, Smart Displays and Android and iOS phones. You’ll even have a chance to set a reminder so you don’t forget to vote during the next episode.
The music inspiration doesn’t stop there. Starting Dec. 2, you’ll also be able to enjoy the brand new Nest Audio Sessions album, available exclusively on YouTube Music. The album features exclusive tracks from nine female artists from around the world: Ella Mai, Jessie Reyez, Mabel, Shizuku (Polkadot Stingray), BENEE, Tove Lo, Lola Indigo, Joy Denalane and Louanez. Each of these artists recorded tracks from their homes, just for Nest Audio Sessions. Some songs are entirely new, while others are a new spin on the artists’ existing hits.
We’re also making it easier for you to enjoy this content on YouTube Music. Nest Audio users who have not tried YouTube Premium before can get a three-month free trial of YouTube Premium, which includes access to YouTube Music Premium, so you can listen to the exclusive content on your Nest Audio.
Nest Audio, Google Assistant, and YouTube Music are here to help you fill your home with music you love—and maybe a few tunes, too.
Related Google News:
- Using AI to explore the future of news audio February 25, 2021
- Easily locate the source file for embedded Drive video and audio files in Google Slides February 25, 2021
- A look at the new Google Cloud Marketplace Private Catalog, now with Terraform support February 24, 2021
- Your Android is now even safer — and 5 other new features February 23, 2021
- Our all-new TalkBack screen reader February 23, 2021
- Announcing the 12 remarkable innovators selected for the upcoming Google for Startups… February 22, 2021
- Apple TV+ is now available on Google TV February 18, 2021
- Automatic group membership management with dynamic groups, now generally available February 17, 2021