Today is Veterans Day in the U.S., a day to recognize those who have served in the U.S. armed forces. At Waymo, we’re proud to have veterans from all of our armed services as members of our team. Each veteran brings a wealth of experience. In particular, during their time in the military, our veterans collaborate with diverse teams to accomplish missions. Collaboration, mission, and respect are also central to Waymo’s culture, and how we operate as a company.
To continue to foster our community and values as private citizens, a number of U.S. military veterans at our company have come together to create an employee resource group, Veterans @ Waymo. Our group is open to people who have served in any armed forces, those who have a family member serving, or colleagues who simply want to show their support for vets as an ally.
We would love to see more qualified veterans join us at Waymo, so if you are looking for your next mission, visit our careers page to find out how you can join our team.
Related Google News:
- Google Cloud initiatives offer researchers critical support during the pandemic December 11, 2020
- Finding Critical Open Source Projects December 10, 2020
- Why innovation is critical for our nation November 13, 2020
- Enabling SAP enterprises and mission critical workloads on Google Cloud July 17, 2020
- Partnering with UPS to deliver on our mission January 29, 2020
- Four tools to help drive your nonprofit's mission forward March 27, 2019