Migrate users and data between G Suite environments more easily
Quick launch summary
G Suite Migrate, currently available in beta, helps admins assess, plan, and migrate large amounts of content directly into G Suite. It already supports Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft OneDrive, file shares, and Box migrations. With this launch, you can now also migrate between G Suite environments. Specifically, you can:
- Selectively migrate Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and more data between G Suite environments.
- Choose to migrate all users from one environment to another.
- Selectively migrate specific user data (organizational units, users, or subsets of data) between G Suite environments.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: This feature is available now for all users.
- Available to G Suite Business, G Suite Enterprise, G Suite Enterprise for Education, and G Suite Essentials customers
- Not available to G Suite Basic, G Suite for Education, and G Suite for Nonprofits customers
Related Google News:
- Add and manage four new types of citations in Google Docs March 31, 2021
- Migrate your MySQL and PostgreSQL databases using Database Migration Service, now GA March 31, 2021
- Creating an Experience Management (XM) Data Warehouse with Survey Responses March 31, 2021
- Delivering high-performing global APIs with Apigee X and Cloud CDN March 31, 2021
- How BigQuery helps scale and automate insights for baseball fans March 31, 2021
- Free AI and machine learning training for fraud detection, chatbots, and more March 31, 2021
- How fact checkers and Google.org are fighting misinformation March 31, 2021
- Privacy, sustainability and the importance of “and” March 30, 2021