Media Planning Toolkit
Planning can be tough. Ever changing media consumption, elusive audiences & time constraints can make it difficult to know your audience, how to target them and measure the impact… And yet careful media planning is key to successful campaigns.
Google planning tools can enable better decisions and more agile planning, with real-time data, insights across digital platforms.
Today, we are launching the Media Planning Toolkit to bring all these planning resources in one place.
Make it your go-to destination to find quality insights and ideas, optimize your media plan and measure the results.
Posted by Romain Perrier, Agency MarketingRead More
Related Google News:
- With SRE, failing to plan is planning to fail February 26, 2021
- To the cloud and beyond! Planning a multi-year data center migration February 17, 2021
- Why Verizon Media picked BigQuery for scale, performance and cost February 12, 2021
- Power your retail media business with Google February 9, 2021
- Simplify creating data pipelines for media with Spotify’s Klio December 2, 2020
- Using Model Card Toolkit for TF Model Transparency November 18, 2020
- Helping media companies create consumer streaming formats with Transcoder API November 17, 2020
- Helping Australian teens hone media literacy skills October 29, 2020