Making it easier to manage bid adjustments in enhanced campaigns
Ad group mobile bid adjustment rollout begins today
Starting today and continuing over the next couple weeks, we’re rolling out ad group level mobile adjustments, as previously announced. This may be useful if you’ve been operating large scale campaigns and found that your optimal bids for some keywords require different mobile bid adjustments. The majority of advertisers will still see the most value in using the existing campaign level bid adjustments in enhanced campaigns.
Change multiple bid adjustments more easily
We’re also making it easier to change bid adjustments for several locations, dayparts and devices at the same time.
Say you want to set a bid adjustment of +10% for three cities that you’re targeting. Just tick the checkboxes next to each location, then click the “Set bid adjustment” button (see image below).
You’ll then be able to enter the +10% adjustment and apply the changes to all of the locations you’ve selected, rather than needing to enter the adjustments one at a time. This handy feature is available for making changes across multiple campaigns when you’re in the “All online campaigns” view, as well as when you’re editing a single campaign.
If you’re managing multiple campaigns and need to replicate lots of location bid adjustments or time-based bid adjustments from one campaign to another, you’ll save time by using the AdWords Editor. Available on Windows and Mac OS, AdWords Editor lets you easily copy and paste settings across campaigns, then review and post your changes.
Enhanced campaign reminders
Starting on July 22, 2013, we will begin upgrading all campaigns to enhanced campaigns.
We’d like to hear your suggestions on ways we can make managing enhanced campaigns faster and easier. Please share your ideas using this form so we can continue to improve the experience.
Posted by: Prashant Baheti, AdWords Product Manager
Related Google News:
- Introducing Cloud Domains: Easily register and manage custom domains February 17, 2021
- The life-changing magic of making with ML February 17, 2021
- Making transport easier and more affordable across India’s urban centers with Google Maps Platform February 16, 2021
- Three ways tight integration makes logging and monitoring easier February 16, 2021
- A new video editor, plus enhanced editing features February 11, 2021
- Application modernization isn’t easy. But we can make it easier. February 11, 2021
- Avoid cost overruns: How to manage your quotas programmatically February 5, 2021
- Homesearch makes looking for real estate easier with Google Maps Platform January 19, 2021