Join us at TensorFlow Everywhere
Posted by Biswajeet Mallik, Program Manager
Developer communities have played a strong part in TensorFlow’s success over the years. Our 70+ user groups, 170+ ML GDEs, and 12 special interest groups all play a critical role in education, advancing the art of machine learning, and supporting ML communities around the world.
To continue this momentum, we’re excited to announce a new event series: TensorFlow Everywhere, a series of global events led by TensorFlow and machine learning communities around the world.
Events planned by our community leads will be specific to each locale (with talks in local languages). These events are for everyone from machine learning and data science beginners to advanced developers; check with your event organizers for details on what will be presented. Be sure to join as members of the TensorFlow team may be dropping in virtually to say hi and answer questions.
And after the event, you can stay in touch with the organizing communities for future events if you enjoyed and benefited from these sessions.
Related Google News:
- Join us at Search Central Live February 18, 2021
- Variational Inference with Joint Distributions in TensorFlow Probability February 17, 2021
- 3D Scene Understanding with TensorFlow 3D February 11, 2021
- Accelerated inference on Arm microcontrollers with TensorFlow Lite for Microcontrollers and CMSIS-NN February 10, 2021
- Leveraging TensorFlow-TensorRT integration for Low latency Inference January 28, 2021
- Join us for #30DaysOfFlutter January 26, 2021
- Custom object detection in the browser using TensorFlow.js January 22, 2021
- Join a meeting with new options on the Google Meet landing page January 8, 2021