Join 24 Hours of Google Cloud Talks by DevRel
Posted by Greg Wilson, Director of Cloud Developer Advocacy
Google Cloud is excited to announce a global, 24-hour event as part of our new Google Cloud Talks by DevRel Series. The event will begin on June 22 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time (June 23 at 00:00 UTC) and run through June 23 5:00 PM Pacific Time.
This 24-hour event will be a way for cloud developers, admins, operators, and analysts globally to participate in interactive sessions, panels, demos, and Q&As with Google Cloud Developer Relations and experts from the community.
We all miss gathering in person to learn, stay updated on new ideas, and connect, which is why no matter what time it is where you are, you can join and share this virtual experience with developers from around the world.
Organized into three regional segments, the event will include live streamed content with everything from Dialogflow and Cloud AI to serverless and Cloud Run. Check out the agenda and register here.
Related Google News:
- Optimizing your bucket options in Cloud Storage February 27, 2021
- Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap - February 26, 2021 February 26, 2021
- Increasing limits for three key Cloud Monitoring features February 26, 2021
- Cash App uses Google Cloud to power mobile payments innovation and research February 26, 2021
- Troubleshooting services on Google Kubernetes Engine by example February 26, 2021
- A Matter of Impact: February updates from Google.org February 26, 2021
- Black History Month: Celebrating the success of Black founders with Google Cloud: Switchboard Live February 26, 2021
- Let Google Calendar automatically book a replacement room for your events February 25, 2021