It’s now free for retailers to list their products on Google in Canada
The sudden and temporary, or permanent closure of brick and mortar stores during the pandemic has led to tough decisions around reopening, fluctuating supply chains, and how best to protect employees. But it has also led to the digital advancement of one of Canada’s most important sectors, as retailers quickly sought to build out their online presence and advance their digital offerings. Canadian retailers may have entered this eCommerce moment unexpectedly, but Canada’s eCommerce moment is now, and retailers are adapting quickly.
1. Google commissioned Ipsos COVID-19 tracker, CA n= ~660 18 +online consumers who plan to shop for the holidays. Aug 27-30
2. Google / Ipsos, Shopping Tracker, Canada, July 2020. Base: Total sample (n=1051) Canadians online 18+ who shopped in the last 2 days.
3. Google Internal Data, July 2020, based on an A/B test comparing performance for users seeing the updated layout on the Shopping property vs a control group not seeing the new experience
Related Google News:
- Add and manage four new types of citations in Google Docs March 31, 2021
- Modernizing your Google App Engine applications March 31, 2021
- Migrate your MySQL and PostgreSQL databases using Database Migration Service, now GA March 31, 2021
- How FFN accelerated their migration to a fully managed database in the cloud March 31, 2021
- Free AI and machine learning training for fraud detection, chatbots, and more March 31, 2021
- How fact checkers and Google.org are fighting misinformation March 31, 2021
- Google News Showcase is launching in Italy March 31, 2021
- Say "Hey Google..." to the new Fiat 500 Family March 31, 2021