Introducing the Dell Latitude 7410 Chromebook Enterprise
Adding to their enterprise portfolio, Dell Technologies is launching the Dell Latitude 7410 Chromebook Enterprise, which brings their most premium Chromebook Enterprise device to their Latitude portfolio. This builds on Dell’s launch of the Latitude 5400 and 5300 2-in-1 last August, the first ever Chromebook Enterprise devices to come to market.
The Dell Latitude 7410 Chromebook Enterprise can be purchased in laptop or 2-in-1 form factors, offers two different finishes and colors, and is designed for remote workers with the most robust workflows. Some of the highlights for this device include:
Inclusion in Intel’s Project Athena innovation program: As part of Intel’s Project Athena innovation program, the device meets Intel’s high bar for performance, including up to a 10th-generation Intel Core i7 processor, Intel WiFi 6, and optional LTE support.
Features for power usage: It’s the first Chromebook Enterprise device that features a 4K low blue light display to help ease eye strain. The device also has up to 21 hours of battery life with two battery options and recharges quickly with the help of Dell ExpressCharge and Dell ExpressCharge boost.
Flexible configurations: Upgrades for memory, storage, and batteries are available to meet the needs of each worker. For privacy-minded employees, Dell offers an optional integrated privacy panel, and camera privacy shutters come standard on all configurations.
Eye for sustainability: These devices are EPEAT Gold-registered and use 100 percent waterborne paint on all painted parts.
The Dell Latitude 7410 Chromebook Enterprise is available in more than 51 countries, with 14 localized language keyboards. To learn more about the Dell Latitude 7400 Chromebook Enterprise, check out Dell’s website.
Related Google News:
- MongoDB and Google Partner To Drive Enterprise Cloud Modernization February 25, 2021
- MongoDB and Google Extend Partnership To Drive Enterprise Cloud Modernization February 25, 2021
- VaxCare simplifies vaccine management with Android Enterprise February 25, 2021
- Introducing GKE Autopilot: a revolution in managed Kubernetes February 24, 2021
- Introducing Model Search: An Open Source Platform for Finding Optimal ML Models February 19, 2021
- Introducing Google Workspace for Education February 17, 2021
- Introducing Cloud Domains: Easily register and manage custom domains February 17, 2021
- Introducing Django ORM Support for Cloud Spanner February 17, 2021