Introducing MODE: Snap-and-swap watch bands designed for Android Wear
Change your look with one click
MODE snap-and-swap watch bands feature a simple slide button so you can attach and detach your band in one click.
Join the bandwagon
This is just the beginning. We want Android Wear to give you as much choice as possible, so we’ll be sharing the MODE mechanism design and source with other brands to use to create their own snap-and-swap watch bands. To help brands get started, we’ve created a vendor playbook with instructions, requirements and brand guidelines. To find out more, email us at wearMODE@google.com.
Learn more about MODE at g.co/WearMODE.
Related Google News:
- Architect your data lake on Google Cloud with Data Fusion and Composer February 19, 2021
- Introducing Model Search: An Open Source Platform for Finding Optimal ML Models February 19, 2021
- New option to download third-party apps and domain wide delegation to CSV February 18, 2021
- Changes to information visibility in Meet quality tool, Meet audit log, and Reports API February 18, 2021
- First preview of Android 12 February 18, 2021
- Basis Universal Textures - Khronos Ratification and Support February 18, 2021
- New in Google Cloud VMware Engine: improved reach, networking and scale February 18, 2021
- A look at how we tackle fake and fraudulent contributed content February 18, 2021