Improving multiple domain setup in the Admin console
Quick launch summary
We’ve improved the interface you use when you set up multiple domains via the Admin console. Multiple domains can be set up as secondary domains or domain aliases, and can help you manage multiple businesses or brands, each with their own domain. With this launch, we’ve redesigned the interface and setup flow to make it easier and quicker to verify multiple domains.
An example of the new interface
- Admins: You’ll see the new interface when you go to Admin console > Domains and add a domain/domain alias. Visit our Help Center to learn more about how to add multiple domains or domain aliases.
- End users: No end user impact.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on December 4, 2020
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers
Related Google News:
- Admin Essentials: Understanding Policy Precedence for Chrome browser April 14, 2021
- New Rules homepage in the Admin console make security simpler April 13, 2021
- New Google Meet Hardware Admin console features: peripheral status, default volume, and static URLs April 12, 2021
- Customize the KPIs on your Google Play Console dashboard April 12, 2021
- Update design for the Admin console home page March 31, 2021
- Progress and Challenges in Long-Form Open-Domain Question Answering March 23, 2021
- Login related audit events are now located in a single location in the Admin console March 16, 2021
- Scaling workloads across multiple dimensions in GKE March 10, 2021