Improving multiple domain setup in the Admin console
Quick launch summary
We’ve improved the interface you use when you set up multiple domains via the Admin console. Multiple domains can be set up as secondary domains or domain aliases, and can help you manage multiple businesses or brands, each with their own domain. With this launch, we’ve redesigned the interface and setup flow to make it easier and quicker to verify multiple domains.
An example of the new interface
- Admins: You’ll see the new interface when you go to Admin console > Domains and add a domain/domain alias. Visit our Help Center to learn more about how to add multiple domains or domain aliases.
- End users: No end user impact.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on December 4, 2020
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers
Related Google News:
- New Association functionality added to Search Console February 22, 2021
- New option to download third-party apps and domain wide delegation to CSV February 18, 2021
- New Calendar admin privilege hierarchy in the Admin console February 18, 2021
- These Black tech creators are changing the domain February 16, 2021
- How we’re improving Meet’s performance on Chromebooks February 4, 2021
- Set up Anthos Service Mesh for multiple GKE clusters using Terraform February 2, 2021
- Search Console Discover report now includes Chrome data February 2, 2021
- Improving Mobile App Accessibility with Icon Detection January 28, 2021