Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap – January 8, 2021
Unless otherwise indicated, the features below are fully launched or in the process of rolling out (rollouts should take no more than 15 business days to complete), launching to both Rapid and Scheduled Release at the same time (if not, each stage of rollout should take no more than 15 business days to complete), and available to all Google Workspace and G Suite customers.
Google Voice now generally available in Germany and Italy
Google Workspace customers based in Germany and Italy can now sign up for Google Voice. These customers, as well as international customers with Google Voice Premier edition, can assign and port numbers with Germany country codes (+49) and Italy country codes (+39) to users. | Learn more.
The announcements below were published on the Workspace Updates blog earlier this week. Please refer to the original blog posts for complete details.
Smart compose and spelling autocorrect available when adding comments in Google Docs
Smart compose and spelling autocorrect are now available when adding comments in Google Docs. | Learn more.
Join a meeting with new options on the Google Meet landing page
We’re changing the options for a more tailored experience when Google Workspace users join or start a meeting from meet.google.com. | Learn more.
Related Google News:
- For Flywheel, Google Cloud managed services are a license to go fast January 8, 2021
- Join a meeting with new options on the Google Meet landing page January 8, 2021
- Set your 2021 API resolutions with these top 2020 posts January 5, 2021
- Smart compose and autocorrect available when adding comments in Google Docs January 5, 2021
- Tackle your health goals in 2021 with Google Fit January 1, 2021
- A revolution is coming for data and the cloud: 6 predictions for 2021 December 23, 2020
- Top 9 posts from Google Cloud in 2020 December 23, 2020
- 2020: The year in databases at Google Cloud December 23, 2020