Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap – February 5, 2021
There are no new updates to share this week. Please see below for a recap of published announcements.
The announcements below were published on the Workspace Updates blog earlier this week. Please refer to the original blog posts for complete details.
Check your video and peripheral device quality before joining a Google Meet call
We’re making it possible to quickly preview how you’ll appear and sound to others before entering a Google Meet video call. | Learn more.
Updates on how to sync Google Drive content to your computer
In the coming months, we’ll make some changes to the solutions we offer to access Google Drive files and keep them in sync on your desktop. Additionally, customers with end users who are currently using Backup and Sync can apply for a beta of the new unified Drive for desktop experience. | Learn more.
Postmaster Tools API now available
We’re launching a Postmaster Tools API, allowing programmatic access to the email data found in the Postmaster Tools user interface. | Learn more.
Related Google News:
- Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap - February 19, 2021 February 19, 2021
- Architect your data lake on Google Cloud with Data Fusion and Composer February 19, 2021
- Black History Month: Celebrating the success of Black founders with Google Cloud: Get Optimal Tech February 19, 2021
- Marian Croak’s vision for responsible AI at Google February 18, 2021
- Apple TV+ is now available on Google TV February 18, 2021
- New framework expands Google Cloud access globally February 18, 2021
- Signify chooses Google Cloud IoT Core to power Philips Hue smart lighting February 18, 2021
- New in Google Cloud VMware Engine: improved reach, networking and scale February 18, 2021