Google Play’s Best of 2019
2019 took us to distant worlds and brought us together with new apps, games, movies and books. We answered the Call of Duty, made photos move, and went back to Gilead—it was an amazing year from beginning to Endgame. Now, we’re celebrating the year’s top content across Google Play.
You rocked the vote to crown your favorites … and the votes are in: Your 2019 Users’ Choice winners are Call of Duty: Mobile, Video Editor – Glitch Video Effects, Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.
Explore the lists below to see what the Google Play editors loved and what topped the charts in U.S. entertainment this year. And check out the full lists in the Best of 2019 section of the Play Store.
The Mister by E L James
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz
Tiamat’s Wrath by James S. A. Corey
The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
The Institute by Stephen King
Becoming by Michelle Obama
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop
A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One by George R. R. Martin
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
Related Google News:
- Google Cloud announces new region to support growing customer base in Israel April 28, 2021
- How to transfer your data to Google Cloud April 27, 2021
- Choose the best way to use and authenticate service accounts on Google Cloud April 27, 2021
- SRE at Google: Our complete list of CRE life lessons April 27, 2021
- Google Vault now supports Google Sites April 27, 2021
- How to use multi-VPC networking in Google Cloud VMware Engine April 26, 2021
- Recommended strategies and best practices for designing and developing games and stories on… April 26, 2021
- La que nos une: Univision partners with Google Cloud to transform media experiences April 26, 2021