Google Play’s Best of 2019
2019 took us to distant worlds and brought us together with new apps, games, movies and books. We answered the Call of Duty, made photos move, and went back to Gilead—it was an amazing year from beginning to Endgame. Now, we’re celebrating the year’s top content across Google Play.
You rocked the vote to crown your favorites … and the votes are in: Your 2019 Users’ Choice winners are Call of Duty: Mobile, Video Editor – Glitch Video Effects, Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.
Explore the lists below to see what the Google Play editors loved and what topped the charts in U.S. entertainment this year. And check out the full lists in the Best of 2019 section of the Play Store.
The Mister by E L James
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz
Tiamat’s Wrath by James S. A. Corey
The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
The Institute by Stephen King
Becoming by Michelle Obama
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop
A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One by George R. R. Martin
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
Related Google News:
- Announcing the 12 remarkable innovators selected for the upcoming Google for Startups… February 22, 2021
- End a Google Meet video call for everyone at once February 22, 2021
- More options for sharing your availability in Google Calendar February 22, 2021
- Improvements for locating new comments and important conversations in Google Docs February 22, 2021
- What’s in a name? Understanding the Google Cloud network “edge” February 22, 2021
- Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap - February 19, 2021 February 19, 2021
- Architect your data lake on Google Cloud with Data Fusion and Composer February 19, 2021
- Black History Month: Celebrating the success of Black founders with Google Cloud: Get Optimal Tech February 19, 2021