- gapi.auth.signOut() signs the current user out of your app.
- A new status field indicates whether users are signed in to Google and/or your website, and a new method field describes how the sign-in occurred.
- You can now specify sign-in parameters once in <meta> tags, versus passing them multiple times to multiple page elements. These page-level configuration parameters simplify your integration of Google+ Sign-In and interactive posts.
- The sign-in callback is now dynamic when using page-level configuration. This makes it possible, for example, to sync your site’s user experience across multiple tabs.
We hope these changes make it easier to integrate your website with Google+ Sign-In, and we welcome your feedback in the Developing with Google+ community.
Posted by John Hjelmstad, Tech Lead, Google+Read More
Related Google News:
- Colgate-Palmolive moves to the cloud with Chrome Enterprise and Google Workspace April 26, 2021
- Seven-Eleven Japan uses Google Cloud to serve up real-time data for fast business decisions April 26, 2021
- Build security into Google Cloud deployments with our updated security foundations blueprint April 26, 2021
- Admins will now be alerted when there is an issue with their Google Voice auto attendants or… April 26, 2021
- Edit details in line with Google Tasks on the web April 26, 2021
- Google’s partnerships with international organizations April 26, 2021
- This week on the Google Cloud blog: April 25, 2021 April 25, 2021
- Curious about Google Cloud Bare Metal Solution? Start here. April 23, 2021