Google+ iOS SDK: sharebox improvements
Today we’re updating the Google+ sharebox in two ways, making it even easier for users to share with the right people from your app:
1) Better auto-complete. Now when users start adding recipients, auto-complete will suggest Gmail contacts, device contacts, and people on Google+. And of course: users can also just type in an email address.
2) Suggested recipients. Users often share with certain people more than others (like family, for example), so the new “Suggestions” experience highlights these frequent and/or recent contacts at the top of the sharebox. Adding a recipient is as easy as tapping their photo.
Related Google News:
- Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap - April 30, 2021 April 30, 2021
- This week’s stories from Google Cloud: April 30, 2021 April 30, 2021
- A Matter of Impact: April updates from Google.org April 30, 2021
- Applications are now open for the first Google Cloud Accelerator Canada April 30, 2021
- Updated guidance to improve your app quality and discovery on Google Play April 29, 2021
- Trash to treasure: How Google thinks about deconstruction April 29, 2021
- Five ways we’re making Google the safer way to search April 29, 2021
- How we fought Search spam on Google in 2020 April 29, 2021