Google Cloud AI leaders share tips for getting started with AI
Machine learning (ML) can help you solve hard business problems in new ways, but getting started can feel overwhelming. We are fortunate to have some great leaders in Google Cloud AI who have decades of experience in artificial intelligence (AI) and have generously agreed to share a few words of advice from their learnings.
In the following videos they share tips for businesses and organizations getting started in AI, as well as what’s top of mind for them in Cloud AI this year.
How do you enjoy these revenue and efficiency gains?
Here’s why this field of artificial intelligence has the business world so enthralled. According to a recent McKinsey & Company study, AI is expected to increase economic output by $13 trillion in the next decade. The firm states businesses that fully absorb this technology could double their cash flow in that time, while companies that don’t could see a 20% decline.
Businesses in every sector and across the globe are seeing this opportunity and choosing Google Cloud AI to solve some of their toughest challenges. From Etsy, which exemplifies the new era of scaling a business, to deluged government agencies like the Illinois Department of Employment Security—organizations in every industry are using our Cloud AI services to solve problems and innovate.
There’s lots of ways to get started with Google Cloud AI: from prepackaged solutions that integrate with your existing systems and workflows, to our managed AI Platform for building and managing the entire ML model development lifecycle, to pretrained models accessible via APIs, to easily add sight, language, conversation and data into your apps.
If you’d like to take our AI Platform for a spin, you can explore labs on Qwiklabs and other course offerings in our ML learning path to gain more ML experience on Google Cloud. And there’s a $300 creditand free tier to start experimenting today.
Related Google News:
- New Cloud Security Podcast by Google is here February 25, 2021
- Reminder: Ending support for IE11 for all Google Workspace apps on March 15 February 25, 2021
- How Sabre Corporation implemented a culture of secure innovation with Google Cloud and Palo… February 25, 2021
- Accelerate data science workflows with Looker, plus free training to help get started February 25, 2021
- Easily locate the source file for embedded Drive video and audio files in Google Slides February 25, 2021
- Students Learn Android App Development with Google Developer Student Clubs February 25, 2021
- MongoDB and Google Partner To Drive Enterprise Cloud Modernization February 25, 2021
- MongoDB and Google Extend Partnership To Drive Enterprise Cloud Modernization February 25, 2021