Global Google+ Sign-In Bootcamps
Since our launch of Google+ Sign-In with trusted authentication, over-the-air installs, app customization, interactive posts, and app activities on February 26th, we have received huge interest from the developer community about integrating the new features. The interest was so significant, in fact, that we thought a better way to enable as many developers as possible would be a series of Google+ Sign-In bootcamps.
These bootcamps are a unique opportunity for you, your engineers, and your product managers to work side-by-side with Google engineers over the course of five days, while building the next generation of web and mobile applications with Google+ Sign-In. Google engineers will provide design advice and best practices, help with any implementation issues, and give suggestions on how to get the greatest number of signed-in users. It’s also a great opportunity to connect with other talented developers from a wide range of apps, companies, and technologies. This being Google, of course food and snacks will be provided! A specific agenda will follow for each location.
Bootcamp Cities & Dates:
- Mountain View, CA – March 11th – March 15th
- London, U.K – March 11th – March 15th
- New York, NY – March 18th – 22nd
- Berlin, Germany – March 18th – March 22nd
- Bangalore, India – April 1st – April 5th
- Sao Paolo, Brazil – April 1st – April 5th
- Sydney, Australia – April 8th – April 12th
- Seoul, Korea – April 8th – April 12th
If you’d like to attend a bootcamp, please apply here. There is limited space, but we prefer two engineers from your company (or anyone that is critical to the integration) to attend each day. If you are accepted, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details after registration closes. Hope to see you there!
Posted by Kinnari Jhaveri, Google+ Product PartnershipsRead More
Related Google News:
- Add and manage four new types of citations in Google Docs March 31, 2021
- Modernizing your Google App Engine applications March 31, 2021
- Delivering high-performing global APIs with Apigee X and Cloud CDN March 31, 2021
- How fact checkers and Google.org are fighting misinformation March 31, 2021
- Google News Showcase is launching in Italy March 31, 2021
- Say "Hey Google..." to the new Fiat 500 Family March 31, 2021
- Google's €25 million contribution to media literacy March 31, 2021
- How Google Cloud can help the Public Sector embrace zero trust March 30, 2021