Global Business Map – International Market Insights
The Global Business Map provides a country profile for 48 countries on 6 different continents. The country profiles give an overview of fundamental country facts and specific market insights. We have collected those metrics most relevant for uncovering market potential and to help you recognise business opportunities. For instance, did you know that Brazil is one of the top ﬁve countries worldwide for mobile Internet usage, whilst in Israel users spend on average 11.1 hours on social sites, more than double the global average?
This guide also provides an introduction to products and tools available at Google, which can help you get acquainted with the different ways to reach out and connect with your target markets.
Each country page contains the following data:
- Basic Facts: official country name, capital, area, top-level domain, official or most spoken language, local currency, age distribution and GDP in terms of purchasing power parity and rank. GDP in each country has been expressed in US Dollars.
- Demographics: Population (total, growth and country rank), a breakdown of the age distribution according to gender and age group, median age.
- Internet statistics: The Internet penetration of the population, the total number of broadband and fixed Internet subscriptions, as found by the International Telecommunications Union.
- Google Contact: The email address that you can use to get in touch with our local representatives. They will be happy to give you more insight into the statistics you can find in the pages here and connect your ideas with the appropriate Google products.
We hope this information helps you unlock new opportunities.
Posted by Rosie Rankin, Agency TeamRead More
Related Google News:
- Unlock geospatial insights with Data Studio and BigQuery GIS April 1, 2021
- Delivering high-performing global APIs with Apigee X and Cloud CDN March 31, 2021
- How BigQuery helps scale and automate insights for baseball fans March 31, 2021
- Redefining what a map can be with new information and AI March 30, 2021
- Four ways CSPs can harness data, automation, and AI to create business value March 25, 2021
- TELUS International migrates key customer experience app to Google Cloud March 25, 2021
- Pega: Optimizing business operations with SAP on Google Cloud March 19, 2021
- Building real-time market data front-ends with websockets and Google Cloud March 18, 2021