G Suite sessions at Next OnAir to help you collaborate and get things done
Whether you’re developing a next generation app or just putting the finishing touches on a sales presentation, collaboration is likely at the core of what you do. This week’s sessions examine how our productivity and collaboration tools help teams work better together.
To get you started, here’s a quick guide to the must-see G Suite sessions coming up this week.
What’s new in G Suite
One of the best parts of Next is getting a sneak preview into the products we’re building—and the insights that led to the latest innovations. At the following sessions, you’ll hear from leaders in each of G Suite’s core product areas about what’s on our roadmap this year and beyond.
G Suite security
Keeping data and users secure is top of mind for nearly all businesses, particularly in light of current global challenges. In these sessions, you’ll hear how G Suite is continuing to evolve its industry-leading security approach.
G Suite best practices
With more than 6 million paying businesses using G Suite, there’s a lot of expertise to tap into. Our customers, partners, and resident employee experts share their stories and tips for getting the most out of G Suite in these actionable breakout sessions, each followed by a live Q&A.
Building with G Suite
G Suite includes the best of Google, but it’s much more than that. The G Suite developer platform opens up a world of possibility in customizing your G Suite instance, building extensions and apps (with or without code), and tapping into a broad community of Google users to grow your business. Learn how in these developer-focused sessions.
To take a look at all the sessions offered Next OnAir, check out the full lineup. If you haven’t registered yet, you can do so for free on the Next OnAir website. Once you’re registered, you’ll be able to engage with Googlers, partners, and industry peers, and you’ll also be able to build a customized program of sessions that interest and inspire you. We hope you’ll join us.
Related Google News:
- Cash App uses Google Cloud to power mobile payments innovation and research February 26, 2021
- Framework for building a configuration driven data lake using Data Fusion and Composer February 25, 2021
- How Sabre Corporation implemented a culture of secure innovation with Google Cloud and Palo… February 25, 2021
- Accelerate data science workflows with Looker, plus free training to help get started February 25, 2021
- Celebrating the influence and contributions of Black+ Security & Privacy Googlers February 25, 2021
- Easily locate the source file for embedded Drive video and audio files in Google Slides February 25, 2021
- MongoDB and Google Partner To Drive Enterprise Cloud Modernization February 25, 2021
- MongoDB and Google Extend Partnership To Drive Enterprise Cloud Modernization February 25, 2021