Full color support and more updates to printing on Google Calendar
Quick launch summary
We’ve added a few enhancements to how you can print your agenda on Google Calendar. Now, there is a new option to print your calendar in full color, so you can keep track of different event types more easily.
Using the new “View” option, you can also print one day or one week per sheet.
With this updated print layout, you can fit up to 24 hours of events per day to clearly follow even particularly long days.
Events 25 minutes and shorter are displayed at the true height of the event duration and show location when space is available.
|Example printout with new full color support|
Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
End users: These new features are added by default. Current default print settings will not change.
- Available to all G Suite customers
Related Google News:
- Devices and zero trust March 29, 2021
- Google and the National Science Foundation expand access to cloud resources March 29, 2021
- Student applications for Google Summer of Code 2021 are now open! March 29, 2021
- The ABCs of spelling in Google Search March 29, 2021
- A Matter of Impact: March updates from Google.org March 26, 2021
- Discover the best products for everything on Google March 26, 2021
- Run a transformed supply chain – see how at Google’s Digital Supply Chain summit March 25, 2021
- Four ways CSPs can harness data, automation, and AI to create business value March 25, 2021