Filter audit logs and usage reports by groups
Quick launch summary
You can now filter audit logs and usage reports by specific groups. When you add a new or existing group to an allow list, you can then filter to see log events or usage reports by that specific group.
This can make it more efficient to find log entries, and allow you to more quickly and easily focus in on a specific target audience to better understand user account information, apps usage, and security.
- Admins: This feature is available by default and enables control at the group level. Visit our Help Center to learn more about how to filter by a group or how to check user or admin activity with reports.
- End users: No end user impact.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on September 10, 2020.
- Available to all G Suite customers
Related Google News:
- India’s Google Developer Groups meet up to ace their Google Cloud Certifications March 24, 2021
- High throughput VM logging and metrics agent now in Preview March 23, 2021
- Progress and Challenges in Long-Form Open-Domain Question Answering March 23, 2021
- Introducing Network Connectivity Center: A revolution in simplifying on-prem and cloud networking March 23, 2021
- Safeguarding time and attention with Google Workspace and Gmail March 23, 2021
- Next-gen virtual automotive showrooms are here, thanks to Google Cloud, Unreal Engine, and NVIDIA March 23, 2021
- Customize notification frequency with more options in Google Chat and Chat in Gmail March 22, 2021
- New and improved Google Chat UI on the web March 22, 2021