Farmers Edge enlists Google Cloud to bring AI/ML and more to the AgTech space
Farmers Edge shared the launch of a global strategic co-selling initiative, with the goal to bring AI, ML, and analytics to more customers across the AgTech space. Enhancements to their digital platform – FarmCommand® – will include near real-time carbon and sustainability tracking, simplified insurance reporting and claims management. These will not only help accelerate the rate at which organisations are able to move to the cloud, but it will allow them to do so while minimizing costs and maximizing sustainability.
Learn more about our latest efforts in the Farmers Edge press release here!
Related Google News:
- A Matter of Impact: March updates from Google.org March 26, 2021
- Discover the best products for everything on Google March 26, 2021
- Check, please! Billing in Cloud Storage March 25, 2021
- Rethinking ‘rehost, replatform, rearchitect’: Cloud migration for the real world March 25, 2021
- Run a transformed supply chain – see how at Google’s Digital Supply Chain summit March 25, 2021
- Four ways CSPs can harness data, automation, and AI to create business value March 25, 2021
- TELUS International migrates key customer experience app to Google Cloud March 25, 2021
- Meet the EMEA startups and scaleups redefining their industries with cloud technology March 25, 2021