Enable offline support for Google Calendar on web from your computer
You can now enable offline support for Google Calendar on Google Chrome from your computer. When enabled, you can view your calendar and events from four weeks prior or any time in the future by week, day, or month. This is particularly useful when you’re offline or have unreliable internet access.
- Admins: This feature will be ON by default and can be disabled on domain or OU level. To disable this feature for your organization, in the Admin console go to Workspace > Calendar > Settings for Calendar > Advanced Settings > Calendar web offline and uncheck “Allow using Calendar on the web when offline”.
- End users: When enabled by your admin, this feature will be OFF by default and can be enabled on a per device basis. Visit the Help Center to learn more about using Calendar offline on your desktop.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) beginning on January 20, 2021
End User Setting
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on January 25, 2021
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on February 1, 2021
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers
Related Google News:
- Safeguarding time and attention with Google Workspace and Gmail March 23, 2021
- Google Workspace Frontline is now available March 23, 2021
- Next-gen virtual automotive showrooms are here, thanks to Google Cloud, Unreal Engine, and NVIDIA March 23, 2021
- Celebrating Women’s History Month at Google Canada: Meet Sylvie LaPerrière March 23, 2021
- Customize notification frequency with more options in Google Chat and Chat in Gmail March 22, 2021
- New and improved Google Chat UI on the web March 22, 2021
- Find files shared with you using updated search operators in Google Drive March 22, 2021
- Changes to Google Drive search operators may alter your Google Vault search results March 22, 2021